Sunday, January 12, 2014

Perfect, nearly!

Did you catch a glimpse,
Of the damsel in pink?
It’s a special day,
You’ll be swept away!
No, I mean it, really!
She's so perfect, nearly!
How does she look?
Like heaven (if I may)
And how does she walk?
Like floating away.
Does she wear a hat?
Like I care about that!
She got a (nose) pin?
No, has that flawless skin!
You know- she speaks
like a pleasant breeze
And when she sways,
you forget the day
So, pursue her, should I?
Yes, if you're done with your life!
Why, does she kill?
Without arms, no frills!
So did you wish her?
Like I can be deterred!
Did she give you a smile?
I think so, she looked sublime!
I wished her that world
(Where) she can fly and unfurl
That Sky and that Sea
I wish could be Me
No, I mean it, really!
'Cause she's so perfect, nearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment